Quatro Mono Pro Thruster 2019

Quatro Mono Pro Thruster 2019
1.999,00 € *

inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten

Versandkostenfreie Lieferung!

Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage

Liter:

Quatro Mono PRO Powerwave Thruster   Quatro hat seinen Klassiker komplett... mehr
Produktinformationen "Quatro Mono Pro Thruster 2019"

Quatro Mono PRO Powerwave Thruster

Quatro hat seinen Klassiker komplett überarbeitet und es ist ein traumhaftes Board auch für Nord- und Ostsee dabei rausgekommen!

Keith Teboul on the new Mono: “Here on Maui I do a lot of custom boards. I’ve realized that there is still a demand for the single fin board.

I think a lot of people still enjoy blasting around on a single fin. Our single fin has thruster boxes as an option. It has a longer more pulled in outline from nose to tail. I’ve found that with longer boards you don’t need fuller noses or tails. It has a simple vee bottom with double concave to soften the ride. A fast progressive rocker for early planing and continued planing through the lulls. This is the old school board with a new school approach. You jump on this board and it feels like your putting on your favorite shoes."

Construction

PRO Carbon construction. EPS core. Deck specifica- tions featuring FDSTM Full Deck Sandwich and FRSTM Full Rail Sandwich in single thickness for immaculate flex, paramount longevity and ultra light weight, DSS TM Double Sandwich Stance and 0.6mm wood reinforcements for paramount rigidity around the foot straps. Inside deck lamination featuring UCMTM Unidirectional Carbon Monocoque connecting the mast-track to the stance area, BCMTM Biaxial Carbon Monocoque covering the entire stance area around the foot straps for supreme heel impact resistance, S-Glass rail bands. Outside deck lamination featuring BGMTM Biaxial Glass Monocoque covering the rear two thirds of the deck, full S-Glass deck. Bottom specifications featuring FBSTM Full Bottom Sandwich in double thickness for ultimate strength. Inside bottom lamination featuring S-Glass rail bands. Outside bottom lamination featuring fin area reinforcements and full S-Glass bottom. Nose reinforced by 7 layers. Tail reinforced by 8 Layers. This advanced perfor- mance construction combines ultra light weight, a super crisp feel and excellent durability, placing our boards above and beyond industry standards.

Available in 78, 86, 96 liters. 

Weiterführende Links zu "Quatro Mono Pro Thruster 2019"
Zuletzt angesehen